Saturday, 29 March 2014

OOTD #4 - spring is arriving




Jumper - Primark, Mom Jeans - Topshop, Socks - Topshop,
Boots - New Look, Sunglasses - Topshop


Finally the sun is starting to break through the rain clouds and attempt to heat the icy breeze! Although, as I live in Manchester it still only manages to rain whenever I step outside the house (typical). It is a lovely day today but I shall be keeping myself well inside the house writing my dissertation so I don't ruin the weather for the rest of you. That doesn't stop me putting together a nice spring inspired outfit though.

I think this is a result of all the My Mad Fat Diary episodes I've been watching recently but I got the old mom jeans out and paired them with this lovely pastel purple fluffy jumper I got the other week from Primark. I think it was only about £6...maybe £10...but it's a perfect piece for Spring.

Right, back to work now. Soon this long slog of work will be over (praise the lord!).

Ciao for now,


No comments:

Post a Comment