Sunday, 18 August 2013

Little Grey Fairytales and Little White Lies

Soooo, first post!! Yippee! I did actually start a blog a few years ago, but once I read my posts back after a couple of months I realised how cringey and awful they were, and how bad the picture quality was, that I promptly deleted everything. Kinda like going back on myspace and thinking 'what the hell was I thinking?! Jesus!'.

Anyway, I thought I'd start with a little 'get to know me' type thing:


Cheeky selfie

My name is Hazel. I am 20 and originally from a small town called Ashby-de-la-Zouch in Leicestershire. I am just about to start my 3rd and final year (scary!) studying maths at Manchester Metropolitan Uni. I still have no idea what career I want to eventually go in to...maybe finance or something similar?

I've been in a relationship with my coursemate (and now housemate too) for about a year and 2 months now, and couldn't be happier with him. I'm sure I'll be mentioning him plenty of times on here in the future...if he lets me. I am extremely proud of how far he's come. Not only is he very intelligent and, dare I say it, better at maths than me, he has just got a contract playing for Sedgley Park Tigers RUFC. Meaning he is now a semi-pro playing in the National 2 North League. Amazing! It still blows me away when I realise he's not just playing for a local boys club down the road.


Me and Mike - Summer 2012

Me and Mike - last week

I've always wanted to start a blog myself, as I read so many blogs already and I am quite literally obsessed with reading blogs and discovering new ones. And I feel I need to express and receive opinions about hair, make up, clothes and general interior diy to/from someone other than my boyfriend, as I think I may be boring him to death by now.

So, if any of you have found this and bothered reading it til the end, thank you!! Please leave comments to say what you think or anything you'd like me to do on here.

If you want to follow me on bloglovin' just follow this link here 

Also, my instagram is 'hazelise'.

I'll stop blabbering on now....big brother time (another thing I'm obsessed with, but I'm not even ashamed)



No comments:

Post a Comment