Monday, 19 August 2013

Wishlist #1

Zara white skort - here          Motel white dress - here


   
 Miss Selfridge black cut-out ankle boots - here       Miss selfridge cream cut-out ankle boots - here
                River Island black studded cut-out boots - here             Missguided.com white mesh cropped top - here

                       Asos jacket - here                      Primark floral dress - here


Apologies for the photo-heavy post, once I started searching online I just couldn't stop finding things I loved. Typical when I have no money!

I know every blogger and their friends love the zara skort so you're probably sick of seeing it, but I just love how they can be dressed up or down, and perfect for going into the colder months with a pair of tights. Also, with the motel dress. Simple but can be dressed in so many different ways. I'd just love to pair it with any of these cut-out boots. I must say that the Miss Selfridge boots are actually on sale at the moment, down to £30....perfect!

Missguided have some amazing pieces right now. I've seen previews of their A/W collection and you'll definitely see some of those pieces on my wishlist. But I think this top is gorgeous, though it is a bit pricey. Boo! How good would it look with the asos jacket?!?! Which is a bit too pricey too....is it christmas yet??

Absolutely loving being able to buy primark clothes via asos, genius! If you didn't already know, seriously gurl...where you been for the past few months?! Not sure I'd buy this dress because summer is almost over now, but could be good with a jumper over the top and tights. We'll see.

So that's my first wishlist! If you like any of these too, comment below and let me know which ones. Or, if you have done you're own wishlist, comment a link to your blog. I love seeing other peoples wishlists!





No comments:

Post a Comment