Tuesday, 17 September 2013

A/W Trends 2013 - Part One

Only just started this blog and I've already had a big break from it, oops! There is a reason though, I'm not just being lazy. I've been working very hard over the last month and because I'm only temporary (because I'm going back to uni this week) I've been filling in for people all over the warehouse which means I get the most irregular shifts.

Anyway... I have been looking forward to A/W for months now. I love the new trends coming in and I can't wait for boots and knitwear. So I have compiled some outfits to fit in with this seasons trends.



1) Black Skort - Missguided
2) White biker jacket - Dorothy Perkins
3) Jumper - Topshop
4) Court Shoes - Miss Selfridge
5) Sunglasses - Topshop
6) Quilted bag - Warehouse via asos

1) Dungarees - Asos
2) Tartan tee - Topshop
3) Boots - New Look
4) White top - Missguided
5) Green beanie - Topshop
6) Tartan skirt - Dorothy Perkins

I hope you have liked this post, leave me a comment and let me know what pieces you like. I will try to post part two within the next week. I will also try to get my first outfit post up this week if I manage to get some decent photos, excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment