So I decided a 'what's on my face' post would be a bit easier. I am only a beginner with digital camera so bare with me.
On my face I am wearing:
Dr Brandt - pores no more
Laura Mercier - silk creme foundation in cream ivory
Rimmel - sun shimmer bronzer
Benefit - brow zing in dark
Vivo - blusher in peaches and cream (available at tesco)
Two colours from MUA - eye shadow palette Heaven and Earth
The liner shadow from Benefit - big beautiful eyes kit
Rimmel - scandal eyes mascara
Mac lipstick - please me
I don't feel like my make-up has shown up very well on these photos, maybe it was the bad lighting. If anyone has any advice please let me know in the comments.
However, I did manage to get a beautiful photos of my baby boy, Otto.
Ooooooooo, he's just such a cutey little ball of fluff. I miss him loads while at uni, and he's very lost without me when I'm away too. Bless him!
Thanks for reading

No comments:
Post a Comment