Sunday, 29 September 2013

Outfit #1

Yeyyyyyy first outfit post!!! All photos have to be from my phone for the mean time but in the right lighting they can be pretty decent.

Freshers week has just finished at my uni in Manchester, however I am just going into my third year so unfortunately it was less partying and more work. Very excited yet nervous to be finishing this year, but I have finally found the career path I want to go down so I am so focused and determined to get the grades so I can get there.

Anyway, I did go out one night this week and this was my outfit



Lace crop top - Topshop (not on sale anymore)
Shorts - Topshop
Bag - Primark (not on sale anymore)
Shoes - New Look (not on sale anymore)
Necklace - Topshop (not on sale anymore)

I have some more posts lined up as I 'accidentally' went shopping this week, so I might do some outfit posts with what I bought or do a haul post. So let me know which you'd prefer in the comments below!!

And let me know what you think of this outfit post, all comments are appreciated as I am just starting out :) if you have a blog also, comment below with the address because I love reading new blogs!

Thanks for reading, 





1 comment:

  1. Hi Hazel, how are you? I hope you are well. Love the ootd - very summery those perhaps not right for this season - but hey ho to be honest you can wear what you like all year round. Sorry i'm rambling I shut up but I look forward to when you do your shopping haul. Take care xxx

    http://www.annanuttall.com/

    ReplyDelete