Only a couple of days late but I wish everyone has a healthy and happy new year.
Just a few resolutions this year for me. I don't really tend to stick to resolutions for very long (who does?) but I've tried to make this years ones more simple and more about this blog and self improvement rather than the norm 'get fit', 'quit sweets/chocolate', etc. So, this year I have gone for:
- Stop letting what you think other people think about you affect the things you do.
- Be more adventurous with beauty products
- Try to not get too stressed out about small things, and not let stress affect how you live
- Blog more!
What are your resolutions? What is coming up for you this year? Leave a link in the comments to your blog.
Next post will be an outfit post. Hopefully I'll get it up tomorrow.


No comments:
Post a Comment